Friday, March 29, 2013

End of the Rainbow, a Sale, and a {Freebie}!

Happy Friday!  I wanted to show you my newest kit, End of the Rainbow!  Filled with colorful papers and fun elements, End of the Rainbow is perfect for scrapping St. Patrick's Day & Spring layouts!  There are 14 papers, 56 elements, and a full alpha in the kit.   Not all papers or elements are shown in the preview.  All items have been quality checked.  You can find a full run-down of elements and a preview of the papers by themselves in the store.  End of the Rainbow will be 30% off for the next week!
 Here's a layout of my little one playing with a 4-leaf clover. 
I also have a couple of clusters for you!  Click here or on the preview to download.
 And last but not least, don't forget that I'm retiring some things.  At the end of the month they will be gone forever!  My whole store is on sale through the end of the month, also. 

No comments: