Friday, November 9, 2012

Trick or Treat!

A little late, I know, but I want to show you the Halloween kit that I put into my store a little bit ago.  I wanted to release it a little while back, but I've had some computer problems, and am just now getting around to it.  Anyhow, if you are like me, you still don't have all of this years, or last years for that matter, Halloween pictures scrapped!
Trick or Treat is cute kit that's perfect for scrapping your {not so} spooky Halloween memories. It's full of candies, Jack O' Lanterns, and cute little monsters that makes it ideal for scrapping costumed kiddos, yet it is versatile enough to scrap everyday photos. Not all elements are shown in the preview. All items have been quality checked. It's on sale until next Friday for 30% off. Check out the coordinating cardstock pack. It's on sale also.

And here are some layouts from my creative team:
Becky:
Christie Dawn:
Me:
   Lahni:
   Tammy:

Thanks for looking!  I hope that you all have a great weekend!

No comments: