Friday, October 14, 2011

Mystery Machine, CT Layouts & Freebies!

Happy Saturday, all! I hope that your weekend is starting off nicely. I wanted to show you my newest kit. Mystery Machine was the theme for the STS October blog train. I've stuck to the basic palette, but have added splashes of 'character colors' here and there. This kit is perfect for scrapping your little gang of mystery solvers! There are 22 papers and 54 elements. Not all papers or elements are shown in the preview. There's also a coordinating cardstock pack.
Here are some layouts from the talented ladies on my CT. Aren't they awesome! As always, you can click on the previews to take a better peek.

Here's a sampling of the coordinating freebies that you can find on their blogs. To get to them, just use the blog roll on the left.

And last but not least, Stephanie has a cluster frame for you! Snag it quick. The download will expire in about 2 wks.

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

Crystalnva said...

BEAUTIFUL COLORS THANK YOU ;~}