Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New in Store, $2 Tuesday, and a {Freebie}

Happy Tuesday, all! I wanted to show you the new CU textured overlays that I put into the store the other day. There are six 12X12 300ppi overlays in this set. You can check out a preview of each individual overlay in the product description. The preview is linked to the store.
This week I have 2 CU items in the $2.00 Tuesday bin! Click on the previews to check them out. Here's your freebie! It's an overlay I used two of the overlays in CU Textured Overlays Volume One to create! It'll be available for about 3 wks. Click on the preview to download. Enjoy! Sorry, freebie has expired.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your work. I look forward to trying the overlay!

Stephanie said...

Thanks Andrea!

amanda said...

Thanks so much! I love it!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 21, 2011. Thanks again.

Manu said...

Thank you very much!

ninigoesdigi said...

Looks great!! Thank you!

Patti said...

Thank you very much!

Barbara said...

Thank you!

Elle de Mai said...

Beautiful overlay, thank you!

Minoush said...

Thank you for this gift!

Karina said...

Thanks Andrea!