Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Stuff To Scrap September Build A Kit {Amusement Park Fun}

Happy Thursday, all! I can't believe it's September all ready! The state fair is in town and I'm hoping for some nice weather so that we can go snag some memories to scrap with my newest kit, Amusement Park Fun! Check it out. Amusement Park Fun is part of the September Build A Kit. Each one is $2.49, but if you buy all 3, you can save 50%!
Here's a look at the element pack: Here are the patterned papers:
Here's the pack of cardstock. There are plain cardstocks and painted ones:


Check out all of the September Build A Kit collections.


Here are a few layouts from the talent ladies on my Creative Team. I LOVE what they've done with this kit!!! As always, click on the previews for a better peek!



No comments: