Sunday, April 10, 2011

Oh My Berries! from Adriana's Cafe {freebie}

I had the opportunity to work with a 'berry' cute kit from Adriana's Cafe recently! Oh My Berries is such a super cute kit. With the variety of colors, it is works well for girl and boy layouts. She also has a coordinating add-on and worn papers. The preview is linked to the store. Here are two layouts that I created using Oh My Berries! They are also using templates from Manda's Scrappin' Creations.
And last but not least, here's a little cluster freebie for you. The preview is linked to 4shared.

6 comments:

Donna Penn said...

thanks!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 11, 2011. Thanks again.

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

DesignByNettis said...

BEAUTIFUL work.... THAXN for this cute freebie...
HUGGGGS
NETTIS

Josefina said...

I like your woek and I congratulate them
have agood day
Josefina
tijeras y cuchara wordpress.com