Monday, January 17, 2011

Feelin' Shabby Add-on {Free with Purchase} & A Speed Scrap!

Hey all!  I just got an add-on for Feelin' Shabby put into the store.  It was last September that I released Feelin' Shabby, and yes, it has taken me 4 months to get the add on in the store!  I can't believe how time is getting away from me these days!  Anyhow, here's a look at the add-on and the full kit.  In the add-on there are 10 coordinating cardstocks and 17 unique elements.  It's priced at $2.50, but for one week only (through the 24th) you can snag it for free when you purchase the kit by using the code: SBA_FreeAdd-onFS Both of the previews are linked to the store.
 

Designs by Christi is hosting a Speed Scrap on Tuesday, Jan. 18th. Please come join us!
Here is the participation prize! See you there!

No comments: