Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lots of Stuff!!

There's so much going on that I hope that I don't forget something! All of the flyers are linked.

Check out September's Build A Kit. I loved working with these colors so much that I have 2 minis and a QP pack available with them.Next up, I've got the Sept STS Mega-kit to show you. Back To School Blues is a HUGE kit perfect for scrapping your school memories and a lot more! There's also a coordinating Brag Book set that you can snag for free if you spend $10 or more in the STS store!
On to September's CU Grab Bag. This commercial use grab bag is packed with 15 .png elements, 56.psd elements, 9 .jpg overlays, 5 .psd overlays, and 1 CU friendly Style. This grab bag is another fabulous collection from our Stuff To Scrap designers.
And last but certainly not least, Becky, AKA The SAHM Scrapper is having a CT Call! Here are the details.

No comments: