Friday, August 20, 2010

In My Backyard, CT LOs, & a *Freebie*

Happy Friday all! I wanted to show you my newest kit in the store called 'In My Backyard'. It's a bright and playful kit that's perfect for scrapping your playground pictures and so much more! There are 26 papers, 87 elements, and 1 uppercase alpha. Not all papers or elements are shown in the preview. You can check out the store for a full listing of the elements. There's also a coordinating cardstock pack for $1.99, and you can snag the kit for $2.50 until Wednesday! Go check it out-the previews are linked.
Here are some awesome LOs that the ladies on my CT have created. You can click on the previews to see them better, and don't forget to check out their blogs this week for coordinating freebies. You can get to them from the blogroll on the left.
And last but not least, here's a freebie sampler from 'In My Backyard' for you all to play with! Click on the preview to download from 4shared. I hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sampler, it's wonderful. You are quite talented :)