Sunday, May 9, 2010

Color My World, LOs, & a *Freebie*!

Hi all. Hope that you had a great weekend! I want to show you my newest kit today. It's called Color My World. It's a vibrant kit that can be used to scrap a variety of occasions. There are 75 elements, 22 papers, and a mixed 26 piece alpha. Among the elements are bows, buttons, various clips, flairs, ribbons, a variety of flowers, frames, stitches, tags, and more! Not all elements or papers are shown in the preview. It's shown with the solid papers, but if you scroll down you can see a preview of some of the patterned papers as well. I've also included some bonus alpha sheets in the download. You can pick up the coordinating cardstocks, and glitter or snag the whole bundle. The previews are linked to the store.
Here are some wonderful layouts from some of my CT members. I love how playful they got with them! Check out their blogs this week for some coordinating goodies! As always click on the previews for a better look. And last but not least, I have a freebie add-on for you all today. It includes one 12X12 300dpi paper, two torn papers, and six elements. It is in the store, so if you're not registered there, you'll have to do that really quick to snag the add-on. Enjoy! Sorry, freebie is expired.

1 comment:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria