Sunday, April 4, 2010

Mr. Fix It and a *Freebie*!

Happy Monday all! I know that I was supposed to announce my CT last week, but time just got away from me. Pregnancy #2 is kicking my behind! Anyhow, I've added them to the CT blog roll on the left and I will be back to announce them one way or another this week!
Today I released Mr. Fix It. This fun boyish kit has 23 papers, 67 elements, and an uppercase alpha. Not all papers or elements are shown in the preview. Among the elements are bookplates, buttons, flairs, frames, ribbons, ricrac, stitches, assorted tools, and much more! The images are linked to the store, and as always you can snag all three in a bundle.
Here are some super cute layouts that my CT put together using Mr. Fix It. Be sure to check out their blogs using the CT Blog roll to see what freebies they have for you this week. As always click on the previews for a better look.
And last but not least, here's your freebie from me. There's a 3600X3600 Quick page and a word art using Mr. Fix It. This freebie is in the STS store, so registration is required. Sorry, freebie is expired.

3 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thank you - this makes me think of my Dad who can turn his hand to anything.

supermandy said...

Thanks for the precious QP! I LOVE this kit!