Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lots and lots of stuff!

It's Tuesday and I've put Dino-Star and Simple Pleasures in the $2.00 Tuesday category over at Stuff to Scrap. Run on over and grab them while they are cheap. When the sale starts today they'll only be $1.40! Here are previews of the alphas that I was telling you about yesterday. Click on the previews to go snag those! :)The First Day of Fall Sale starts today at Stuff to Scrap---go check it out!Last but not least, there's going to be a Speed Scrap this Thurday. Look at the cute kit that Digi-designs by Nicole is giving out for a participation prize! Click on the flyer to go to the forum where it will take place.I think I got everything in there!! Don't forget about the QPs that my CT put together for you using 'It's Fall Y'all'. You can check out their work on our CT blog, or by looking at the STS gallery. Don't forget to leave them big thanks for sharing their work! :) Come back tomorrow and snag the other Halloween *Freebie* kit that I was telling you about yesterday. See you then!

No comments: