Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lots and lots of stuff!

I have so much stuff to share today, but so little time to share it. I'm going to let the flyers & previews speak for themselves. :)
First off we have a HUGE Mega kit in the store that was released yesterday. There are also QPs to go with it. Below you can see the whole kit, the previews with the elements and papers separated, and the QPs. Click here to go to the store for a better look and more details.

There are two Speed Scraps this week. Below are the flyers and the participation prizes for each. Click here to go to the forum where they will be held.

And last but not least, Digi-designs by Nicole is having a CT call. I think the flyer says it all. :)
I hope I haven't missed anything, but I'm sure that I probably have! ;) Don't forget about the Dream kit challenge at the forum, and also the STS store CT call. Look to the left for a little more information on that. Hope you all are enjoying the Fall Festival Blog Train. Thanks for all of the great comments that you've left on 4shared, and here on my blog. I'll be back in a few days with another small freebie that goes with Feelin' Froggy.

1 comment:

Melody said...

I just want to say a huge THANK YOU! I am new to digi scrapping and have been searching for things to use to create pages to put on my son's webpage. While I have found so many great things...few were boy oriented...til I found your blog!! I am sharing your blog with all digi scrappers I know! :)