Monday, August 24, 2009

Dino-Star!

Hi all! Just popping on to show you my latest kit. It's called Dino-star! I'm in a rush, so I'm just going to copy and paste the description from my store!

Dino-Star is a bright and fun kit. There are 15 papers, 75 elements, and an alpha. Not all elements or papers shown in the preview. The alpha is A-Z only mixed upper and lower case, and is in separate PNG files as well as one single sheet. Among the elements are: buttons, bulldog clips, curled ribbons, stickers, folded ribbons, frames, journaling blocks, paperclips, ricrac, stitches, and much more! You can grab it here until Friday for $2.5o.

We are in the middle of a move, and have had movers in and out all day to day. They come again tomorrow, then we will be staying in an empty house for about a month! Oh well, guess it'll be less to clean! ;)
I'm off to wade through boxes and try to throw together some dinner. I'll be back in a few days w/ an add-on to Feelin' Froggy. :)

No comments: