Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Some Beautiful Layouts, a Speed Scrap, & Leave an Impression!

First off I want to show you some wonderful layouts created by my CT using 'Old Glory Revamped'. I don't want this to be a super long post, so I only picked one from each of them, but check their other layouts out at the STS Gallery. Be sure to visit their blogs by clicking on their names, because they have some great QP freebies for you all! Also, don't forget that you can pick up 'Old Glory Revamped' for $2.50 until Friday then it goes back to its regular price.
BrittanyWhitneyAmber
Adriana
There's also a Speed Scrap tomorrow hosted by Nibble Skribbles. I'm told that the Participation Prize is going to be great one, so click on the flyer to go to the STS forum.
And last but not least, here are the previews for the July STS Designer Collaboration kit. There are close to 100 papers and 200 elements! Click here to swing by the Stuff to Scrap store and check it out!

No comments: