Sunday, May 10, 2009

Check this out!

Hey all. Hope that everyone is having a great Mother's Day! My DH let me sleep in the morning, and had the kitchen cleaned up when I woke up! I've had a busy weekend, and really appreciate him giving me the morning off! Over the past few days, I've started selling at Stuff to Scrap! I only have a few kits in my store right now, but there are lots of great designers to check out! I'm still getting the hang of it, slowly but surely! ;) Anyway, they have download a day at the Stuff to Scrap Blog, and it starts back up tomorrow. The kit is called Life's Inspiration. Stop on by tomorrow to grab download #6!

1 comment:

Ora said...

Congrats on getting your stuff in a store to sell. You do wonderful work, I am sure you will do well! I really like your monsters kits, so so cute! You are so creative with your ideas! Good Luck!